Friday, February 1, 2008

Whimsical Pam



I've always loved unique jewelry, says whimsical Pam. Her favorite items to make are necklaces and lanyards." I love the 'Hands of Time' necklaces that I've done. For some reason, the ideas for this particular series just keep popping into my head. I love doing the lanyards because you can make them so "whimsical" and fun with no central focal."
Pam finds inspiration in catalogs, which she has discussed on her blog. She particularly likes the way Coldwater Creek uses colors, combinations and wonderful photography. "Anything colorful inspires me, from paintings to tissue boxes. My Spring Mix necklace was based on the colors that I saw on the new Kleenex boxes."
Pam has managed upscale restaurants all of her adult life. "It takes quite a bit of creativity to be good in that business."

No comments: