Stampin’ Up! Tutorial November 8, 2014
CASE from Dawn Olchefske
By Carol Christopher
Supplies and tools:
Adhesives (Tombow glue or Snail or Glue Stick, Glue Dots, Sticky Strip p. 204-205)
Whisper White card stock (Neutrals Collection, p. 183)
Pistachio Pudding card stock (InColor 2013-15 Collection, p. 179)
Real Red card stock (Brights Collection, p. 180)
Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper Stack (Holiday, p. 7)
Classic Inkpad or Stampin’ Write Marker: Real Red (p. 180)
Stamp sets: Wondrous Wreath (Holiday, p. 9)
Punches: Tree (Holiday, p. 24), 2 ½” circle (p. 221)
Embossing folder: Perfect Polka Dots (p. 226)
Embellishments: Gold Sequin Trim (p. 206), Rhinestones (p. 209)
Whisper White card stock: 4 ¼” x 5 ½”
Trim the Tree DSP: 4 ¼” x 5 ½”
Pistachio Pudding card stock: scrap
Real Red card stock: scrap
1. Punch one tree each from Pistachio Pudding and Real Red. Run through embossing folder.
2. Score DSP and Whisper White at ½”, 1”, 4 ½”, and 5”.
3. Push circle punch against top edge of DSP and punch hole in center.
4. Use circle as a guide to stamp on Whisper White, allowing room for trees.
5. Put sticky strip to each end flap of Whisper White.
6. Fold on the score lines in opposite directions on each piece of card.
7. Adhere DSP to Whisper White.
8. Place gold sequins randomly using glue dots and put a rhinestone in the center of each.
VOILA! You’ve created another awesome Stampin’ Up! Card!