Sunday, August 15, 2010

Patch: EtsyBloggers Featured August Seller

This month, I renewed my membership in the EtsyBloggers team. Every month we feature a team member on our blogs. This month, our featured member is Patch, who has three Etsy shops, one for her jewelry creations, one for vintage, and one for supplies.

Since I'm still new at this, I'm just going to show you some of my favorites among her listings:

FIrst, I just love these beautiful origami flowers from her supply shop



She also makes gorgeous jewelry, like these peridot earrings



And you can find wonderful vintage items from Thailand like this lovely matador jacket



Just click on any of the photos for more details or to visit her shop!

3 comments:

TheSeaWithin said...

I love the origami flowers!

Patch said...

Thank you for the featuring!!! :D

Splendid Little Stars said...

What lovely shops Patch has!