Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Southern Scraps


Fonda of SouthernScraps has always loved crafts -- of all kinds. But it's been paper crafts and scrapbooking that have held her heart since 2001. " I originally wanted to make cards. That led me to scrapbooks. Now I'm back to card making, which I like the best." Fonda also likes to make items digitally with digital art and templates and then print and embellish, "sort of like hybrid items." She finds herself inspired by magazines and sketches, and by surfing through art galleries. "I am most inspired by colors and love to play with cool color combinations," she says. When she's not crafting, she's running. "I will be running the Breast Cancer Marathon in Jacksonville, Florida on February 17. I've done 5k, 10k, 15k, and a 1/2 marathon already but this is the first full marathon." We wish her luck.

No comments: