Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Dancing Mooney


Janell of the Etsy shop DancingMooney loves variety. I cannot just do one thing, I like to bounce around and do a variety of things throughout the day. Sometimes I even battle with myself because I can't decide what to focus on in my shop. In the end, I've decided that my shop is a variety shop. In it you'll find an assortment of jewelry and collage items that are inspired by her love of brilliant and earth-toned colors, nature, and music. She likes working with glass and clay as much as other natural elements.

She has a degree in business, but has always wanted to have her own gift shop, "so here I am making and selling my little heart out!" Since many of her items are one-of-a-kind, her shop's motto is, "if you see something you like, get it before it's gone!

"Each day is a new day, and i'm always open to new ideas, and discovering new ideas."

1 comment:

DancingMooney said...

Thank you so much for featuring me on your blog!!!
:D