Friday, December 28, 2007

Purple Hug


Nadine started PurpleHug because of the bibs she makes that have a waterproof/breathable liner inside -- "I wanted to help other mommies who have big droolers," she says. A a mother of two, it makes her happy to think she's creating beautiful things for others to enjoy while doing her part to help support my family.

She chose the name of her shop knowing that she would be selling a little bit of everything. "I also wanted a name that would stick out in people's minds when they heard it. My favorite color is purple and my son is always giving me hugs. So PurpleHug popped into my mind," she says.

A charity close to her heart is New Hope Community Life Ministry, a local charity providing counseling/social services to the local community from a Christian perspective. She serves on the board and donates time and funds to this organization. Your purchase from her shop helps her to continue to do so.

No comments: