Saturday, December 22, 2007

forensic by amy v.



Amy of forensic does work that we think you'll agree is absolutely inspired. She has sold her bags in eight stores in California. "For a awhile I was a bag-making crazy person. I love working with fabric and am constantly trying to find new cool things to make. No absolute favorite yet," she reports.

She has always loved creating, which, she says, "kinda includes a lot of things. "I love to venture into places that allow me to be creative and to use my imagination. i don't really think that i have one craft -- I enjoy doing alot of things and am always looking for new things to learn."

What inspires her? When she's painting, it's music: "I can paint stories to the music, and will never paint without music on." If, on the other hand, you're talking about crafty sewing-type things, she's inspired by the fabric that she's working with.
.

No comments: