Monday, August 23, 2010

Teeny tiny miniature envelope marathon: Up to #84

Well, it was a busy weekend. My car broke down -- the clutch cable snapped about a mile from home. We went to pick up my wedding ring for the fourth time, and it still wasn't ready. Sigh. However, I have been a listing fool, and have lots of new teeny tinies to show you:



Aren't these just the cutest little monkeys you've ever seen?



And I fell in love with this pretty daisy card stock.



And this beautiful card stock made lovely envelopes, great for a wedding (not that I have that on my mind or anything)

And finally, today's late afternoon listing:



As usual, you can click on any of the images to visit my shop or learn more details about these latest offerings.

1 comment:

Splendid Little Stars said...

lovely paper! Welcome to the etsy blogger team! pop on over to the team thread. (You are not the only etsy blogger with car issues.)