Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My studio: Making teeny tiny envelopes

I'm in the process of making some teeny tiny envelopes in winter patters so that I can participate in the Christmas in July event that Etsy has now sponsored for three years. I thought that you might like to see what it looks like in my studio when I'm getting ready to make teeny tiny envelopes, so I took some pictures of my workspace.

Flowers from Burt, a.k.a. Mr. Quirk


Still-packed results of my last visit to Scrapbook Territory


My favorite studio chair -- I love to spin around in it



There is one big stack of paper on the floor, in addition to a whole wall full -- you'll see in a minute





My work corner. I have the whole room, but this is where I work.



Small stacks of paper that have been cut down, ready to be turned into teeny tiny envelopes.


I'm in the process of making some teeny tiny envelopes in winter patters so that I can participate in the Christmas in July event that Etsy has now sponsored for three years. I thought that you might like to see what it looks like in my studio when I'm getting ready to make teeny tiny envelopes, so I took some pictures of my workspace.

14 comments:

susarto said...

so cool to get to see where you work! :D great post, quirk! :D

Yoli said...

Looks very organized and neat! I love my swirly chair too.

Chadley said...

Thanks for showing us where the "magic" happens! You have a very organized workspace. I envy your swirly chair.

IndyAndCleo said...

What a great studio! So fun to see where you create all those teeny tiny envelopes! Merry Christmas in July and thanks for sharing! : )

aubepine said...

Great studio! Thanks for sharing. :)

AlliesAdornments said...

Looks like a great space! Does Rosie help too?

MySerenityWay said...

Quirk, you have really settled in to your new space. Wish I could look at all your lovely papers. I love paper!

Beth said...

Waaaa! I want my own room! Looks great :)

Bella said...

Fun pics of your studio. Now I can picture you working away with all your pretty papers :)

ohmay said...

You are so organized. Mr Quirky is a lucky Mr.

ohmay said...

just so organized!!!

LoveJaneJewelry said...

Great studio, love seeing where you are making all of your tiny envelopes.

lilgreenshop said...

Wow you are organised! And so many fab papers/tools etc. Great blog post and cool seeing were the Quirk magic happens :)

wzgirl said...

::spinning in Quirky's Chair::

Wheeeeee!