Wednesday, July 28, 2010

#52 Redux -- Classic Christmas stripes


Things have been going well with the CHRISTMAS IN JULY promotion -- free worldwide shipping -- and my little envelopes have made their way to quite a few new homes. In fact, it's put me on the cusp of 500 sales. And the 500th purchase earns a free set of envelopes of their choosing in celebration! That plus free shipping!

Today's offering is a set of bright, cheery Christmas stripes in lime green and red -- classic but playful. These would be great as place cards, gift tags, or party favors. Or if you're planning a December wedding, they'd work great as wedding favors. Just click on the photo above to learn more about them or to visit my Etsy shop.

Oh, and the #52? I'm listing a new set of envelopes every day until I have 100 sets of envelopes in my shop (or until my wedding day). After that, I will start a new challenge. Stay tuned to see what's next!

1 comment:

lilgreenshop said...

You've been very busy and great at keeping this challenge up! High five :)