Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Simply Susan



Susan, proprietress of SimplySusan started scrapbooking almost ten years ago, which is how she found her path to cardmaking. "All the pretty things I buy tend to inspire me and guide my designs in one direction or another," she says. "Cards and paper crafts are my favorite projects to work on. With such a wide variety of fun designs and high quality paper and scrapbooking supplies out there, there is SO much to choose from and I really have fun shopping for supplies for my next project."

Susan is a stay at home mom and loves to craft almost anything. Her aim is to create fun and useful things at affordable prices. "You'll see a little bit of everything here. Cards, jewelry, who knows what else." Visit her shop and be sure to stop by and read her blog.

No comments: