Sunday, January 6, 2008

TEMNO


Teresa of TEMNO is an Italian architecture student who has a fondness for high-quality paper and functional yet aesthetically pleasing notebooks and sketchbooks. "That is what I often indulge myself with, and what I am offering in this little corner of Etsy," she says. Each of her journals, sketchbooks or albums is unique and handmade, so it might not be perfect as an industrial product, but that's what she likes most.

She's also a photographer, and often her papercrafts feature some her photographs. Sometimes, you'll also find a small selection of Italian beads and copper in her shop as well. You can see more of her work on Flickr and read more about her on her blog.

2 comments:

tcarnuccio said...

thank you so much for featuring me! I'm so glad you picked this book! :)

spiralsun65 said...

Talented artist! Great idea to feature other etsy sellers too. How do you get someone else's etsy mini on your blog? Do they have to email you the text?