Sunday, December 9, 2007

recycled ideas


Love the earth? So does recycled ideas. "My passion for primates led me to study them and in doing so, I learned of their precarious position on earth. So many are endangered because their habitat is being destroyed everyday. That's why I make green gifts."

This Etsy shop specializes in two things: monkeys & handmade paper made from junk mail, cereal boxes, and newspaper inserts with flower petals, leaves, glitter, and post-consumer yarn thrown in -- which is turned into cards, boxes, and bookmarks. Purchasing one of these charming monkeys helps fund organizations like the Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund and the Jane Goodall Institute. When you buy from recycledideas, you are supporting a sustainable planet.

((Proud member of the EcoEtsy & Etsy for Animals Street Teams))

3 comments:

thisisit said...

I love her shop, and I love so much that she donated to wonderful primate organizations! Yay!!!

Dharma Designs said...

What a great ornament! I loved Recycled's passion for primates. I always wanted to follow in Jane Goodall's footsteps. :-)

Field Notes said...

Thank you so much for this kind feature!

~Recycled