How to use Designer Series Paper to Line Any Size Envelope
August 8, 2015
By Carol Christopher
Concept and video by Dawn Griffith
Supplies and tools:
Adhesives (Tombow or Snail or Glue Stick or Fast Fuse or Tear & Tape)
Whisper White Envelope Paper (Neutrals Collection, #138310)
Designer Series Paper: Cherry on Top Stack (#138443)
Dimensions for an A2 card (4 ¼” x 5 ½”) envelope:
Whisper White: 8”x8”
DSP: 4 ¼” x 4 ¼”
1. Make envelope using Envelope Punch Board (#133774).
2. Measure from tip of flap of envelope to just below score line, then subtract ¼”. For an A2 card envelope, your measure will be 4 ¼”.
3. Align your square of DSP at the 4 ¼” mark on Envelope Punch Board.
5. Flip it over to the opposite side and turn 180 degrees, line up at 4 ¼”, and punch again.
6. Put tip of square into the corner rounder at the top of the Envelope Punch Board and punch.
7. Insert into envelope, but adhere only the top (above the fold) since the liner needs to be able to move when you fold down the flap of the envelope.
VOILA! You’ve now conquered those stacks of awesome DSP!