Supplies and tools:
Adhesives (Tombow glue or Snail or Glue Stick or Fast Fuse, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots)
Whisper White (Neutrals Collection, #100730)
Tip Top Taupe (InColor Collection, #138336)
Inkpad: Tip Top Taupe (#138325)
Stamp sets: Friendly Wishes (#139579)
Framelits: Ovals Collection (#129381)
Punches: Itty Bitty Accents punch pack (#133787)
Embellishments: Basic Jewels Rhinestones (#119246)
Embossing folder: Boho Chic (#138286)
Whisper White: 4 ¼” x 11”, scrap for oval
Tip Top Taupe: 5 ¼” x 4”
1. Score and fold the large piece of Whisper White at 5 ½” to form card base.
2. Ink the bottom half of the embossing folder with ink pad.
3. Insert the front of the Whisper White card base into the embossing folder (ink side down) and burnish thoroughly with your fingers.
4. Stamp and then cut the oval from the Whisper White scrap.
5. Cut a larger oval from the center of the Tip Top Taupe panel. From center of the oval, punch three flowers.
6. Assemble card as shown, using glue dots to adhere the flowers, and Stampin’ Dimensionals for the Tip Top Taupe oval.
7. Place rhinestones in the center of each flower and at the top of sentiment.
VOILA! You’ve created another awesome Stampin’ Up! card!