Saturday, February 9, 2008

Elektra Jewelry


At Elektra Jewelry you can find jewelry to suit your personality and moods.

Elektra, a self-described "sparkle freak" has loved things that shimmer and shine since childhood, when she "glittered everything I could get my hands on and always left a trail of glitter behind me." Her love of sparkle only intensified when she started to wear and admire jewelry. "My exposure to Greek artisan jewelers from a very young age and my Greek background have influenced my love of 18k and 24k gold and my choice to work with gold vermeil, which is 24k gold layered over sterling silver."

The name of her shop means bright and shining. "I make one of a kind jewelry pieces to accommodate many different styles and fashion trends. My time and energy is devoted to creating pieces that can be worn and enjoyed for years to come. I love to work with gold vermeil, Bali sterling silver, semi-precious stones and vintage glass beads. Lampwork beads and Venetian Murano glass have become some of my favorite materials. The colors of these beautful Venetian beads are so exceptional, they add another dimension to my jewelry." She selects top quality findings and stones to create her unique pieces which I do not duplicate. Each piece is yours alone.

Elektra is happy to customize pieces for her customers -- if you would like a piece lenghtened or shortened, she'll be happy to accommodate your request. All of her lovely jewelry pieces are wrapped in soft organza pouches or lovely handprinted paper packages ready to enjoy or give as a gift. Be sure and stop by to read her blog.

No comments: